What’s included in our Managed Service offering?
Boosted application figures:
- Our decisions are led by data, not gut feelings. We know which job titles to use for the relevant roles to gain the best results.
- We monitor the adverts and if after one week they’re not performing as well as expected, we will raise the issue with you and provide a recommended solution.
- We will advise on your recruitment strategy, including tips and tricks from the wider sector and a range of other sectors.
- We ensure all of the fields that sit behind your job advert are accurately completed as this means it will be shown to the most appropriate potential candidates.
- We will notify you as soon as your advert goes live.
- Using our marketing knowledge, we will review your advert from a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) point of view, helping you to gain more views.
- Our marketing team will create a fully branded candidate pack template each year, helping you keep on top of the current recruitment marketing trends.
- Each year we will review and recommend improvements for your career website pages.
- We’ll create an employer value proposition statement (which is essentially a sales pitch) that effectively represents your organisation, to help you position yourselves in the most accurate and engaging way. This statement can then be easily used on each job advert and across all of your promotional messaging.
- We will proof-read each job advert relieving you of the pressure of making a good first impression on prospective candidates. This includes the checking of spelling, grammar, syntax and context.
- We can help to ensure that your adverts are always politically correct; free from any gender bias, such as the use of he/she or known words that unfairly encourage/discourage one particular gender.
- We will undertake content checking on all job adverts to ensure the right job title has been used and all the relevant pieces of information are included, such as the closing date of the job advert.
Recruitment function improvement:
- We provide 1-2-1 training on LinkedIn to help you improve your organisation’s profile, as well as your own.
- We offer a detailed online course that provides a step-by-step guide to enhancing your recruitment function, from job analysis through to the use of recruitment metrics.
- We also offer a whole range of templates, guides and examples for a number of different recruitment process steps, making your life easier and taking the ‘stress of starting’ out of the equation.
- We provide support throughout the year on any topic you require help with.
- Supplier management: we will do all of the research on the latest offers, training and products available, and distil it down to only the relevant information, saving you valuable time and brain capacity.
With each role being unique, we partner with a wide range of suppliers to get the best location for each.
Before making a start with recruitment marketing, we will advise you on which locations would work best for that particular role.
This will include:
- The different options for each location.
- The cost for those options.
- Key statistics, such as expected views and application figures.
Our pricing structure is simple, our prices either match the price you would get by going direct, or they beat it.
We would love to hear about your recruitment goals and discuss how we could help support and develop them for optimum results. To find out more please fill out the contact form below to arrange an initial conversation.
Get in Touch
We offer 100% bespoke solutions so why not come and talk to us about your requirements.