Why create a video for your educational organisation?
Videos are a versatile way to market your organisation to potential customers and talented candidates. They provide people with a quick and easy way to understand what makes your organisation great.
Additionally, marketing and recruitment videos are useful because they:
- Have a great conversation rate, when linked with a call to action they can increase your responses by up to 80%
- Can boost the SEO on your website significantly
- Help you build trust and credibility within your target audience
- Are very versatile, they work well on many platforms, from Facebook to your website
- Spread easily because people are more likely to share them
A Bright case study
Recently Bright worked with a local group of schools, the Federation of Barley and Barkway first schools, to help them produce a virtual tour of their school. We often work with clients around the world so having the opportunity to work with a local client was a rare, but nice, opportunity.
The reaction from parents has been amazing and the feedback from all involved has been really positive. Our client feedback that:
“We were very impressed with the videographer who luckily for us had oodles of patience”